Services You Can Avail at Women’s Clinic in SingaporeHealth
It is no secret that men and women encounter different medical issues regarding their reproductive health, which is why women’s speciality clinics have existed all over Singapore that aim to cater to every woman and ensure that she gets the proper service she deserves.
There are a lot of women’s clinics to choose from in Singapore, and not all of them offer the same services. It’s very important as a woman, you must be are aware and informed about the different services a women’s clinic can offer you.
A women’s clinic in Singapore can assist you during your pregnancy.
Did you just find out that you’re pregnant? Then a women’s clinic in Singapore can provide you with the needed care to help you in every step in your pregnancy. By having regular prenatal visits, a women’s clinic can help in monitoring your health progress and recognize possible complications during pregnancy.
Some of the pregnancy care services offered by a women’s clinic such as PK Women’s Specialist Clinic include:
- Antenatal care. Frequent prenatal check-ups will help the mother is going through each stage of the pregnancy. You’ll be offered appointments with an obstetrician who will assess your current health and advise you on the dos and don’ts to ensure that your child is delivered healthy.
- Ultrasound scans. To determine that your baby is safe and healthy inside you, as well as to assess your current situation, an obstetrician will perform ultrasound scans.
- Labour and delivery. A women’s clinic has adequate facilities needed during a woman’s labour and delivery. Medical professionals are also present inside the clinic to assist you.
- Cord blood storing for stem-cells collection. Cord blood is the blood that remains inside the placenta and umbilical cord after childbirth. These are collected since they contain stem cells, which can then be utilized to treat several genetic disorders.
A women’s clinic can give pre-pregnancy check-ups and fertility screening.
Are you planning to have a baby with your husband? Then you can visit a women’s clinic in Singapore now to determine if you and your husband are both healthy and fertile to make a child. There are so many factors that can affect a woman’s pregnancy, and it is important that a woman understands this. The women’s clinic in Singapore can help identify various possible problems that can come up and help you get ready for these situations. Recognizing these problems can increase the chances that you have a successful pregnancy and childbirth.
During your pre-pregnancy check-up, the doctor will ask you about several things, such as your lifestyle, diet, medical history, allergies, home and work environments, pre-existing conditions and mental health. All these things will allow your doctor to correctly and accurately assess your situation and give you advice on what to do next.
Any woman in the right age for pregnancy can set up an appointment for a pre-pregnancy check-up. It is also preferable that you bring your husband with you so that the doctor can assess him as well.
A women’s clinic can assess a woman’s overall health and wellness.
A woman’s health care needs are different from a man’s and a women’s clinic can help you with that. Some health services for women that women’s clinics offer include:
- General female health check-up
- Cervical cancer screening
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- Ultrasound scans for ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
- Breast mammogram and ultrasound scan
Some women also have menstrual disorders such as irregular period schedules, painful menstrual periods, and post-menopausal bleeding. A women’s clinic visit can help you prepare for all of these.
A women’s clinic can assist you and your husband in family planning and contraception.
Family planning is important in every married couple’s life. Deciding to not have your next baby yet is one important decision that both you and your husband must agree on. If you would like some advice or counselling on the best contraception methods for your situation, then visiting a women’s clinic can do just that. Other family planning services include the insertion or removal of contraceptive devices, oral contraceptive pills and tubal ligation.
A women’s clinic can assist those who experience womb prolapse or urinary incontinence.
Some women experience pelvic disorders such as womb prolapse or urinary incontinence (involuntary urine leakage). A women’s clinic is equipped in helping women deal with these disorders as well as coaching to rebuild their self-confidence.
A women’s clinic can also provide gynaecological surgery services to women.
Finally, a perfect women’s clinic has recommended gynaecological surgeons just as Dr Pk Tan ready to perform several types of surgeries to help women who have conditions such as ovarian cysts, endometrial polyps, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, abnormal menstrual bleeding and endometriosis.
No matter the situation, if you are a woman who needs medical help, chances are that a women’s clinic in Singapore can help you with it. Make sure that you’re visiting a clinic that’s trusted by reading patient reviews and experiences in the establishment.